Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subha Datta (STudent)     29 December 2014

Getting divorce from a stubborn husband

This form seems male dominated.

While a genuine case comes from a woman, it is presumed that the women also going for false case against her husband like most of the cases( yes I agree most of the dv and 498 cases are false, but that doesn't mean that there is no real case).

My husband has left me in India within 7 days of marriage and living in UK. He doesn't contact me, don't send any money, continue mental tortures and the in-laws also do the same, mental torture. Finally after 4 months I had to leave my matrimonial house and for last 8 months living with my parents. I tried to solve the matter on discussion, but my husband nor my in-laws showed interest for sitting together, then I offered MCD but they denied. Now my husband says that he will stay in UK and won't come in india in near future and he will not give me divorce too. 

My life is being ruined. And I am seeking help from the experienced lawyers here by asking many questions. But till now I don't find any good solution which can help me to get rid f the problem. I dont want to go to police for 498. But if it is needed to make my stubborn husband force to come to india and solve the problem and thus save my rest of the life, I am ready to go to the police. 

Now please suggest me

1) What is the best way to get the divorce faster

2) will 498 or any other case help me directly or indirectly to force him to solve it? ( i repeat I won't go for an false complaint)

3) Should I file CrPc 125 or any other maintenance case with 498 and wait till 2 years and then file divorce? or I should go for divorce case now?

4) If he doesn't come to india and don't fight all these cases through lawer he can drag the case 7/8 years....and my life will be ruined..... then what is the option for me to get rid of it?

Learning

7 Replies

SuperHero (Manager)     30 December 2014

Already your questions are answered and go through LCI there are several queries similar to yours.

You are repeating the same questions in each post.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Maintenance-114459.asp#.VKGeg14BdA

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Nri-husband-114518.asp#.VKGfFF4BdA

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Please-help-me-114543.asp#.VKGfLV4BdA

MCD is the best way 6 months both are free. Going through courts will cost Time, Money and Energy and no one knows how much time it will take.

Go talk to a Lawyer and he will be able to answer all your questions. The reason is he can understand the situation and direct accordingly.

Subha Datta (STudent)     30 December 2014

Exactly. Thanks for the research. Yes, its true that I questioned from the male's side too. I had to. To know the exact situation well. The resin is that this forum is Male Dominated, and the answers also most of the time is that.

I have not seen any thread which suggests to go for 498? (i don't want though) . But I don't believe there is no case where you really need to go for that.

I had to know what the other party can do, so that I can defend myself in a better way. When my husband is trying to ruin my life, It is me who have to defend myself and keep my life safe from that fraud fellow. 

I wanted to stay with him, I wanted MCD... I wanted divorce without any demand, still he is saying he won't give divorce. and I have come to know that he is in live-in relation there and will get citizenship there, then marry her and will lead a happy life. what will happen to me then? 

I am still in utter depression and in search of the solution.

1 Like

gd dy (gd dy)     30 December 2014

@ queriest:
indeed everyone hs right. agree with u.
bt
498-a, dv, maint. etc. and ur desire " I wanted MCD... I wanted divorce without any demand, "etc. etc.  in ur own word in this thread does not match with your OWN hearty desire "I wanted to stay with him, !!!!!"

What is a joke? Cant you see when my husband is making my life a joke? thats why i told that this forum is male dominated. And males are always like this. They see a woman's life as a joke. yes i repeat "I wanted to stay with my husband". I requested, I prayed, but he left me in India and living his happy life in Uk with someone else. Don't you think that is a joke? Then I proposed a MCD without any demand. Do you think that is a joke?  Still he is saying that he won't give divorce. Don't you think that is a joke? Now he is planning to take citizenship there and live happily with his partner and leave me in India. 

You see this situation as a joke, but noone is giving a solution (except those I already tried) so that a woman can save her life from such a culprit.

I know very well what i want and i have made it clearly, but you males will always see a woman's problem as a JOKE. thats the reality.

1 Like

Mr Raj, I am also surprised, that he didn't agree to MCD proposal. He knows his best the resin behind it. But this is the fact. Even, I did not demand anything. Just my ornaments and furnitures. He refused to give those also. I don't know why. I talked to the local club and they also told that the family is the worst in that area. 

I mentioned clearly, I don't want money, I want divorce. May be for that I need to pressureze him and force him to give me divorce.

Don't think that all women are doing business. There are some men who deserve the pain also. 

1 Like

gd dy (gd dy)     31 December 2014

@ author,
seems ur hubby is not a practical man. why he hs a affection toward ur furniture. value of  furniture will b dwn the very nxt moment u pay.

why insist on MCD.

y r u trying to convince here tht u r not need any money.
tell it in court and pray thm to ask ur hubby wht is the reason behind his unwillingness if not money !!!
final authority is court.

afraid u r not in a position to mk this pray to court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register