LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Getting divorce for wife is easy in india?

HI experts

i have gone through several forms of LCI. I have observed from many comments that it is easy to get divorce for a wife in india without any strong reason. Pls help/suggest me if i have interpreted it rightly or wrongly?

Thank you.

Learning

8 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 July 2013

If both the parties educated and well understand each other,  instead of struggling whole life, better to take mutual consent divorce instantly.

(Guest)

Agree with expert !

Raajeev Sampat. (Self employed.)     15 July 2013

Absolutely agree with helping hand and Mr.Ramachari.Battling in court is a complete waste of time.You will drain your finances paying your lawyers for years,secondly dont give in to anyone who says that divorce will be over in 6 months,it takes years.At the end of the case you will lose your savings and come out emotionally drained.Its better to settle out of court and go for divorce by mutual consent and part ways amicably.

(Guest)

Hi experts,

I really appriciate your suggestions. i would have gone for mcd but the problem here is that we have just 8 months old son & just to secure his bright future i m not going for mcd. i m ready to take all financial responsibility of my son , but my wife just want child support but dont want me to meet him . I m not in much hurry in remarriage. i can drag the case even if i willl be financially drained but want leagal custody of my son & maximumt visitation rights. Request you to suggest path forward.

thank u

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Hats off to Experts

Hi experts,

I really appriciate your suggestions. i would have gone for mcd but the problem here is that we have just 8 months old son & just to secure his bright future i m not going for mcd. i m ready to take all financial responsibility of my son , but my wife just want child support but dont want me to meet him . I m not in much hurry in remarriage. i can drag the case even if i willl be financially drained but want leagal custody of my son & maximumt visitation rights. Request you to suggest path forward.

thank u

Legal custody you wont get.  Forget it.

Baby will be with mother only.

Maximum you will get child visitation rights.  That's all.

Time frame

1.  Anywhere between 2-5 years for the case to get over [G&W].

2.  Divorce [Contested 5-6 years]

3.  Additional false cases etc [5-6 years]

4.  MCD = 6 months and you are free bird again.

Total time estimate to come out of cases = 10 - 12 years.

Think. Act swiftly.

You may call me if you want any legal advice.

(Guest)

@ Need Justice Thanks a lot Plz help me in understanding the meaning of legal custody of child. What are the factor includes in the legal custody like education etc. can i get overnight visitation rights for my child when he becomes 3 yrs old.

Thank you

(Guest)

@ Need Justice Thanks a lot Plz help me in understanding the meaning of legal custody of child. What are the factor includes in the legal custody like education etc. can i get overnight visitation rights for my child when he becomes 3 yrs old.

Thank you

NC (BM)     17 July 2013

I have filled petition for my 5+ years old kid. But I am clear that it is almost impossible to get full time custody of the child. however my plan is to try to get 'once in a week temp custody of the child' in his welfare.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register