Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

charu (engineer)     16 February 2012

Getting certified documents from court

Hi 

my cousin brother case was Dismissed for Default in the Junior civil judge in 2008  for this case we need Certified Copy of Documents we approched our Previous Lawyer he was taken 3000 Rs till now he was not given any documnets /He was not applied in Court also so NOW we approached new lawyer to get the Copy of Documents for this New Lawyer given some Vakalatnama papers to sign that for this I have 2 questions

1)First of all we want Certified Copies of Relavant docs so we appointed new lawyer to get the Docs from Court he was given Vakalatnama papers to sign is it ok ?(in future if we want to reopen this case we may/may not appoint this lawyer)

2) some one said if you signing that papers you are saying  OK to New Layer to open that case is it true ? can we apply directly ?is there any format available in the market?

Thanks

charu

Learning

4 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     16 February 2012

1. yes. vakalat nama must, if go any other new advocate than again get 2 advocate must signed vakalat nama.

2. yes, the new advocate can furtherly process your case. vakalat nama having such format sale all the court.

ashok gupta (Proprietor)     16 February 2012

In normal case your first Advocate should have arranged the copy of the Certified Copy of Documents when he has already taken Rs. 3000 from you. However your second Advocate can obtain the Certified Copy of Documents and also proceed with your case.

Still if you are facing problems you can directly apply for the Certified Copy of Documents and you will get it. Only you need to know little procedure. If you are in Mumbai High Court, it is all Computerized and very easy to get it.

charu (engineer)     16 February 2012

Thanks for your reply

still I have some doubts .we need only Certified Documents if we sign new Lawyer he can take advantage(we may give this case/may not give to reopen this case to new lawyer) so other than signing in Vakalat any alternative method is there  ? ,one of my friend given advise I can enter as Implied in this case so I can ask to Court Ceritified Documents so no need to bother about Plaintiff (my broether) signs so need to bond to new lawyer is it true.

ashok gupta (Proprietor)     16 February 2012

I already informed that you can yourself apply for Certified Documents however in case you do not want to apply yourself, any other Advocate can arrange to get you the Documents from the Court without signing the Vakalatnama.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register