Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anto (.)     05 September 2012

Getting calls from person claming them as police.

I am in love with a girl and even after knowing this before an year back ,her parents tried to get her engaged with some other guy threatening her . But some how she explained the situation to the other guy and stopped her marriage which was suppose to be on aug20.

Now ,yesterday I got a call from a person claiming him as a police and also her family friend called me twice along with his wife who s also an cop , telling me to give a statement like I have to move from my girl friend and also give a statement that I should not distrub her in future.

I had clearly explained them that we are in love and want to get married . But they don't listen me since her parents is not interested and want me to listen them .

She is in house arrest from aug12 till now and  the HCP which i have filed in chennai high court has been withdrawn from my side due to the information got from her brother ,like my girl friends father is depressed and in hospital.

Now some person is calling me and  threatening to do  wat they say. And he is not even saying his police station info . Telling me to do this considering him as his friend.

how can I proceed in this?

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     05 September 2012

You can search his details form hios number.  You tell him you may file police complaint aginst him.

Anto (.)     05 September 2012

I'm in Bangalore and I'm getting calls from 2 Airtel mobile numbers from Chennai . They are not telling more details other than claiming them as cops. More over they are telling me to meet them personally going to chennai as they have to discuss with me. Im confused wat to do , as at the end of every sentence they say " we are telling as your friend and not as cops ".

Ranee....... (NA)     05 September 2012

Why dont you discuss the matter with B'lore police?If you both are major then this is your personal matter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register