Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Avinash (Propreitor)     12 November 2012

General power of attorney

hello,

Sir/Madam according to supreme court order on GPA can I make sale deed to others of a property with GPA made in 1990 with interest. I have taken the unregistered GPA from 5 persons which the property belongs to all and in 1991 two persons were expired. I have made a layout in the property were almost all plots are sold and 10 plots are remaining please guide me some suggestions

Learning

2 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     12 November 2012

Dear Mr.Avinash, 

GPA's executed prior to Oct.2011 (Before Suraj Lamps Judgment) are valid and vest good interest. If the GPA (agency) was coupled with interest, then even with the death of some of the principals you would still have the property and can do whatever you desire with the same.

Best,

Advocate Bharat Chugh

Law for the Layman - www.bharatchugh.wordpress.com, www.advocatebharatchugh.wordpress.com,                        Like us on face book :- www.facebook.com/advocatebharatchughonthelawsofindia

Avinash (Propreitor)     16 May 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

How to cancel an Unregistered GPA executed by 5 brothers and no interest was made, which is there ancestral property. The GPA was executed in the year 1990 and I do not know the exact date. Out of five brothers two brothers expired in the year 1991, the third one in 2002 and the other two are alive. The land was sold to many people through 30*40 sites, in which many sites are still unsold.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register