Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arunmanikandan (N/A)     24 February 2011

General Power of Attorney

Hi,

I would like to understand some details about General Power of Attorney.Can the principle cancel the General Power of Attorney executed in favour of a Power Agent? If yes, what are the procedures to do the same? On What situations , a general power of attorney can't be cancelled?

As a thirdparty buyer , How can we ensure that power is in force before executing a sale deed with the power agent?

If principle expired without cancelling the power, can agent enter into a sale deed with third party with the power?

Is it enough to ensure that power is not cancelled & it is in force ,by applying for a certified copy of power document from Sub-Registrar office on the date on which sale deed will be executed in favour of me?

If a General POA is cancelled on Jan 21st, will it be indexed on the same date in Sub-Registrar records?I.e, If am planning to enter into a sale deed with power agent on Jan 21st, is it enough to check power is in force on Jan 21st itself by applying for a certified copy of Power document?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register