LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

General comment

From last few days experience, I faced a lot of criticism and some of the LCI members have attacked me persoanlly by the way of rough langauage which appers to be unhealthy. Despite of being undercover my name sometrimes I horrified to see the notes which are very highly abusive and uncultured.

I request all of you not to make personal comments which are very highly deroagartory but has caused traumatised experinece on reading the same

Learning

3 Replies

Doveson (advocate)     13 July 2011

U can report abuse on such comments. If they r personal attacks, complain to the administrator.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     13 July 2011

Hi Anonymous,

Please mention who made those comments.

Also it's better to copy paste all those comments here,alongwith the links where they were posted.

So that when administrator reads this thread,he can read all of them in 1 place.Else he will be required to go thru all your posts 1 by 1 to search them,which will be time consuming,and like a hassle.

Good day!

Shashank Sharma (Student)     09 March 2023

I also have a bad experience of my life when I was working as an agent so I figured out the digital stamping in india and shared this information with my sarrounding people.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register