LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

GENDER EQUALITY in INDIA - An Overview

Further to a previous Post TITLE : The relationship lifecycle - so so true here is its concluding gyan - its link is at  https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/The-RELATIONSHIP-life-cycle-so-so-true--23550.asp

Que.:
Now let us try to move the pieces (no. 1 till 32) in below illustration picture .......was it possible ld. members !

Learning

9 Replies

(Guest)

There are no draughts other than soldiers. How the game still continues then.

Uma parameswaran (lawyer)     09 September 2010

It is correct .There are a large number of laws are existing for women .But all goes in vain in a male dominated society ,

2 Like

(Guest)

@Uma parameswaran

"But all goes in vain in a male dominated society ,"

Is it your individual perception, collection of perceptions or real fact?

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     10 September 2010

It is all put together: Individual, collective and real. 

(Guest)

@Renuka GupataI am Online

"It is all put together: Individual, collective and real."

In itself devoid of facts does not make any sense.

1 Like

(Guest)

In the infamous case of Dymek Vs Nyquist the wife "proved" the husband insane and got the child custody . The court however proved the husband sane, jailed both the wife and her paramour and gave the custody of the daughter to her real father. In India we have law Courts but don't have courts of Justice. So in USA women are considered equal to men irrespective of the fact that USA could nver insert reservation for women[Article 13, I think]. Moreover women are superior to men. Why because women are insatiable in bed and for men 2 minutes are enough.

1 Like

(Guest)

"In India we have law Courts but don't have courts of Justice."

1 Like

Democratic Indian (n/a)     11 September 2010

Originally posted by :Anil online
"
Moreover women are superior to men. Why because women are insatiable in bed and for men 2 minutes are enough.
"

Well it is not a question of superior or inferior. Both are equal but not identical, nature has done it with a purpose. Men cannot give birth to babies nor can they breast feed them. Similarly men have been created by nature to do phyiscally strenous work like hunting, farming, gaurding and similar activities.

It is farthest from truth that women are "insatiable" and men are done in 2 minutes. Only those men are done in 2 minutes who train themselves unconsiously to be done in 2 minutes. I do not want to go in explicit details here, but all men are well aware how this practice of "do it in 2 minutes" starts from adolecent days(when everything has to be finished within 2 minutes, for the fear of being caught by someone in the act).  I agree their number is large, but why blame women for that? Most men never go deep enough to that level of emotional consiousness of the mind to solve it. To play a flute properly, one needs to learn the art of playing it properly. It is only bad workman who blames his tools. In short it is practice that makes a man perfect.

I am attaching one .pdf file as attatchment, which I found to be of sense. It is for both men and women to understand. Hope it helps those who need help. Read Page 31, Section 3 Tricks of the long distance runner. The BANGKOK BANGCOCK

Attached File : 32 32 tantra sexual martial arts and sexercise.pdf downloaded: 148 times
1 Like

(Guest)

Let the issue be focussed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register