LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Gazing towards woman

Why man (Including me) gazed towards the woman?

I personally share some  experiences

We gaze towards the woman first towards her  face and then her neck and then towards her shape (her figure) and then towards her legs etc etc

We started staammering when beautiful woman comes in fronmt of us and could not hide our emotions

It clearly showed whether man don't respetc the woman?

But this don't happen in case of woman ?

Is means that are we uncultured?

How many times we used to talk dirty things with our friends?

Some times I started feeling that we too should be given good brains and idealistic thinking as given to woman

Learning

9 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     24 July 2011

Yatar naryastu Pujyante, Ramane Tatar Devta means where female is worshipped, the gods reside there. Treat all females lie our daughters and sisters. This is only message of Bhartiya culture. if you deviate from our rcihest culture then its results are same whic you are mentioning. So confirm to Bhariya culture.

zimmerzapper (student)     24 July 2011

Originally posted by :Anonymous(Happily Unmarried)
"

We gaze towards the woman first towards her  face and then her neck and then towards her shape (her figure) and then towards her legs etc etc

I think that's how men are seen also. next time you look at men, try to be mindful of what part your eyes rest on.

We started staammering when beautiful woman comes in fronmt of us and could not hide our emotions

i never experienced any thing like this, till now i've only seen this happen in movies only

It clearly showed whether man don't respetc the woman?

But this don't happen in case of woman ?

how can you be so sure? only a woman can know what kind of things they go through when they see a man, it is also because of intial curiosity, after it subsides i think there wont be any such stupid reaction, there used to be this show on ndtv, in one of the episodes a girl from a girls only school expressed that she got very nervose around boys. i request you to see 'mahi way' on sony, but they stopped telecasting it, so you should search for it on you tube. the main character 'mahi talwar' also reacts stupidly whenever she sees 'ishaan'

Is means that are we uncultured?

How many times we used to talk dirty things with our friends?

i think girls also talk dirty, i knew of a group of girls, who always used to frequent to one of the girls house, there they used to chat about something, and the neighbhoring woman who was married and had a child commited suicide suspecting they talked about boys and other naughty things, everyone said the women who commited suicide was mentally weak and let those girls getway, this happened near the place where i live 

Some times I started feeling that we too should be given good brains and idealistic thinking as given to woman

i think their thinking is pretty much like ours, most of the elements are different, it is because of the twisted arragement of society that women have a wholesome satisfaction of all the naturally occuring emotional needs, while men are usually in emotionally parched state, this also removes any restrain men have on their emotions.

"

Sandeep Aggarwal (Advocate)     24 July 2011

Dear you are totally UNEXPERIENCED about girls. You have heard or seen the dirty talks of girls. I tell you that is more dirty then you guys enjoyed sometimes. Just record or listen dirty talks amongst the group of girls and you will run out from that place. Enjoy the life, Girls are always ahead of you in all fields but they have been restricted by our ESTEEMED society, rather Indian society dominated by MEN.

(Guest)

kINDLY QUOTE THOSE IN ATRENSIK FORM WE CAN HVAE THE KNOWLEDGE TO UNDERSTAND

zimmerzapper (student)     25 July 2011

4 anon

to whom are you telling to quote in asteriks?

Dipangkar (Business)     25 July 2011

Who don't want to live longer... ??

If gazing may add another 5 more years to your Life,  the Law should also consider it as Legal....... ha ha...

Now don't blame me as not maintaining the decency here... It's those Scientists & their research Papers...... 

pradeep (na)     01 August 2011

A nice clipping Mr. Dipangkar. But such research findings do appear in western countries and conducted their reflecting their social values. Similar findings you can get for consuming tea, coffee or liquers too. But frakly speaking you can get a lot more findings opposite to it in India, which is based on our society and values.

My experience is by doing such gazing, you lose respect in the eyes of opposite s*x. The best way to confront with them with dignity is to see their eyes only and talk to them with full eye contact.

Dipangkar (Business)     01 August 2011

@ pradeep,

I was speaking of Science while you are of Social values. Social values are one of the major factors that slows the development of Science.

Social values are ONLY limited within the boundaries of a Small Community or a Small Society etc, but Scientific developments & Researchs are for the Whole Humankind.

Can you Deny of NOT USING Science or it's Research outputs in situations that requires it, where the Social valus degrades due to it's application ??  i.e. (i am not adding an example, but if you insist, there can be countless....)

Moreover, speaking of India itself, have you seen all those Ancient Idols & temples in our own Heritage itself ? The temple Khajuraho is an easy example. Do we call them as "degrading our social values" ?? No, but we see them with Pride & find Purity while visiting them.........

pradeep (na)     01 August 2011

Mr. Dipangkar, I didn't mean that. Its not clash between science and social values. What I mean that such statistical studies are being made based on a sample of people which is not neccessarily representing the truth. In your clipping sample size is only 200. Second point is if the same researcher conduct a sudy in India with the same sample size, the outcome may be entirely different.

Now you may ask that why such studies are not being conducted in India. Here history of search for truth is very old and strong, many times revisited by learned people ammended or confirmed the same thing. For example search for "WHO AM I" by our spritual masters.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register