Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Oshow Roger   30 August 2021

Gave surety to one of my friend and need advice

Respected sir, 

I have given surety to one of my friend in a chit fund company and he has paid the amount to the agent and he has not paid it to the company and the agent has gone to his village now and the chit fund company is asking the borrower or me to pay the money. And what can I do in this case I have personal problems and I cannot afford to pay the borrowers money and he is saying I have already paid to the agent why should I pay again then what can I do in this case please help me by giving your valuable suggestions. Thank you.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 August 2021

ask agent to pay or else give police complaint on agent. Tell agent clearly about police complaint if he not pays in time.

Shashi Dhara   30 August 2021

Insist Ur friend to give complaint against agent to chit fund company Nd police to take action against agent ,enquiry who is that agent ,he was legally appointed by chit company to collect money or not .how did Ur friend give money to him.both are playing drama or not .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register