LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rekha   14 December 2016

Gave notice through news paper

Am rekha. I sent notice to my husband for almost 6 times but no reply so finally judge declared to put it in news paper. After that also no reply. So what will happen next. If i get divorce without his notice and can he trouble me in future because he wont be aware that i got divorce

Learning

8 Replies

Zoheb Khatri (Practicing in Mumbai ZohebKhatri@gmail.com)     14 December 2016

Your Divorce will be given as ex-party and will be Valid Decree of Divorce

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     14 December 2016

If your absconded husband isnot to be seen don't worry. your

Exparte divorce is equally legally valid an enforciable by filing execution petition.

Rekha   14 December 2016

Thank you for your reply.once i get notice, shoudl i inform him or we dont need to inform.

Rekha   14 December 2016

we know he is in same city but we are not able to get his address, so after giving police complaint , we got his address which is fake, what is execution petition. after this news paper how long it will take to get divorce.

matt   14 December 2016

Yes! your divorce will be legal and valid.it has been clear that your ex-husband is not interested in giving you reply.so don't be afraid for your future. learn productive marketing effors from professionals on businesstown.com.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 December 2016

The court is moving per procedure to service.

The court shall decide thereafter.

If you succeed in getting address ,share. 

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Rekha
Am rekha. I sent notice to my husband for almost 6 times but no reply so finally judge declared to put it in news paper. After that also no reply. So what will happen next. If i get divorce without his notice and can he trouble me in future because he wont be aware that i got divorce

Court will wait 3 months from date of newspaper publication, and then might upon application to proceed exparte, pass such orders. But such orders are temporary in nature. Such can be questioned again in High Court.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 December 2016

Find address, get the notice serviced.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register