LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

umesh HALKAR (ASSISTANT)     19 November 2021

Gated community township service.

Recently I had purchased  site at  retirement home township. Service  and construction  agreement   the property owner  agree s my points and  after sale consider value  he  submits the chalan  for registration. He called me at subregistrar office. Before that I had asked my view of points for service agreement mean I need permission for conducting classes for  Yoga at my  Villa to public  and dig the open well at my site. He  didn't agree. I argued that you are agree while communication by email. He said  I'm not observe and if you want to  villa sign it or you will loose amount. I'm the Director of service provider  and it's a Gated community township.  Then I had signed  sale deed and service and construction agreement.  later I checked in mother deed  approval copy of layout  The approved authority has mentioned clearly that  the site can not permitted to sell as Gated community township. Now I had asked owner to provide the copy of the permission letter for gated community township. He didn't give. If so he can close the gate for public  and  Stop to give the water supply. Whether I can proceed for construction of house since I had given advance. 


 1 Replies


You can take permission

under RTI. Clearly there is misrepresentation by seller.

Consult local lawyer and take legal action.

Dr Vedula Gopinath advocate Arbitrator

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query