LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yogesh Bisht   06 September 2021

G.f cheat for me

my relationship timing 6 years and my g.f marriage promise for me and then present time not marriage for me and she is cheater bec she is use me any time plzz solutions

Learning

6 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     06 September 2021

Forget her and settle with some other partner.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 September 2021

Thank your starts, focus on your career and marriage is not everything in your life. No litigation issue is involved for any guidance. Everyone gets one or other issues of some kind or other, and when compared with such serious problems, for others it may appear to them as "break-up" is not a serious and complicated issue in life.

Shashi Dhara   06 September 2021

Wait she may change her mind ,if she has married she may take divorce e and marry u ,don't become devadas ,god is great be good hope.

Yogesh Bisht   07 September 2021

But sir future mai uski life mai koi bhi prblm hoti hai uski family to mujpe belm kregi kyoki unki family ko hmre relationship k baare mai pta hai or yeah mante hai unki lardki bigdi hai krke. but sir usne kahi lardko k sath cheat kiya hai to kal ko unki vajse uski life mai aati hai to muje belm na kiya jaye aisa unki family written mai likhr de skti hai kya

Shashi Dhara   07 September 2021

If it is danger ,forget her start fresh life.

Yogesh Bisht   01 October 2021

My g.f use for me 5  years above reason my g.f promise her married for me but this time not married for me and I'm so sab but so sometimes very happy my g.f other person but I'm so very sad and then fir against for g.f with promise and proof plzz help me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register