LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bantaram Srinivas rao   23 February 2019

Further Evidence

I am a Plaintiff in eviction suit my evidence completed pending for further evidence but I don't have witnesses to produce my side all documents are in my favor if I can't provide witnesses in further evidence what happens in my suit please advise to me, if having any citations without witnesses in Plaintiff favor please advise
thanks & regards
SVR

Learning

10 Replies

abhijit tendulkar (lawyer)     23 February 2019

it seems that r u defending ur self without d services of lawyer / ur query is related to exams.

but still

there is no need of witness, if u hv examined urself n produced all d documents in support of ur suit so u can close ur evidence. law dosent say u hv to produce witnesses, its up to u. 

Originally posted by : abhijit tendulkar

it seems that r u defending ur self without d services of lawyer / ur query is related to exams.

but still

there is no need of witness, if u hv examined urself n produced all d documents in support of ur suit so u can close ur evidence. law dosent say u hv to produce witnesses, its up to u.

Originally posted by : abhijit tendulkar

but still

NSV VARA PRASAD   23 February 2019

File your all documentary evidence with a petition in the court by your Counsel.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     23 February 2019

If your case has been proved by your oral and documentary evidence then you need not to get examined other witnesses. You may close evidence.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     23 February 2019

If you feel that your case has been proved by your oral and documentary evidence then you need not to get examined other witnesses. You may close evidence.

Shashi Dhara   23 February 2019

If u need heavy weightage to Ur suit then u file a list of one dozen witness in Ur casel witness shud be from surrounding to 100km apart.. then judge will be inspired and pronounce historical judgement.

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 February 2019

Why you require further evidence?

Bantaram Srinivas rao   23 February 2019

I don't know about it my evidence completed last week and postponed yesterday so I attend the court in that time my counsel told to me that you must provide at least one witnesses for further evidence otherwise we'll loss, but all case related documents are in my favor and all documents are marked, but Defendants documents in marked due to un registered and they are produced unregistered documents and defendants are more members and they produced only 6 sada bynama papers

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 February 2019

Not required.

You have already proved your case by document(s), which is conclusive evidence. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register