Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sachdeva (others)     07 October 2009

Further Course of Immediate Action and Request for a Pleader

Dear Sir,
A forgery case had been registered (FIR) against a person, who tried to usurp my property, after two and a half years through the lower court and the Investigation has been going on for the last three years owing to delay of police department with the change of three Investigation Officers who have been shielding the accused and no progress is found because first the verification of signatures in the forged document has been collected to be sent to the FSL where the report came since the absence of contemporary signatures -- i.e. the signatures sent are the present ones but not the signatures sent at the time forgery took place -- authentication of the present signatures could not be established of the forgery signatures. In this process two years passed from the date of registering the FIR along with the police improper investigation knowingly delay the case so that the accused could go scot-free without punishment. Further now even after one year (total of three years after registering the FIR) the relevant original documents are missing from the Court files and the court has not taken seriousness of these lapses giving the apprehension that whether Judge is also favouring the accused who happened to be the notorious persons in this types of cases as there were number of FIRS have been registered against hi. Since he is very influential person of unfair dealings he could able to prolong the proceedings of the court. Besides, the court Order sheets which would be revealing the nature of vanishing original documents has also been missing from the Case files of the court.
Under these circumstances what my advocate should do for immediate relief as I am really fed up with deliverance of the natural justice. Please suggest me the course of action which would give me instant respite and I shall be grateful to you and I immediately require a good pleader to take up my case of both the civil as well as criminal cases. Please respond.

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

Dear Sachideva ji, Please send your letter to Mr.Veerappa Moily, Hon'ble Union Minister for Law I think he is the only one person to solve your quary. Because he speaks a lot about reforms in legal system. 

Sachdeva (others)     08 October 2009

Could any one suggest the format for filing the above-said case in the High court?  I am desperately require a pleader for this in Delhi High Court.

REMYA SWAMINATHAN (EXE: SECRETARY)     08 October 2009

You please contact Mr. P.SURESHAN  ON 9818083219

HE WILL  BE ABLE TO HELP YOU

(Guest)

Sachideva ji,

Don't hesitate bring this notice to the Hon'ble Union Law Minister.

Send a detailed case description, lost original documents deposited in the court etc. to the Hon'ble Chief Justice of India to take necessary action against Court administration.

Jamshed Bey (Lawyer & Legal Consultant +91 9810136627)     08 October 2009

Pls contact Mr. M.R. Shamshad, Advocate,  M.No. 9811125843 (Delhi High Court). he will be able to help you.

vivek dhavalikar (advocate high court.)     01 December 2009

file application u/s 156(3)  cr.p.c. before competent court or fresh complaint u/s 200 cr.p.c.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register