Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh (Owner)     06 October 2010

Funny commentary on 498a

Dear Friends: Please find this funny commentary on 498 from the website link:

https://desicritics.org/2010/04/06/173550.php

Here is the posting:

Idli, Sambhar and Chicken 498a

It is said, "498a is like ordering Idli Sambhar in a restaurant". Even restaurant owner can refuse to serve you Idli Sambhar, but no police sub-inspector(PS) can refuse Chicken 498a.

Wife: I want to order a 498a against my husband...

PS: Sure Madam, would you like to order some toppings?

Wife: well, let's see... How about his parents too?

PS: Of course Ma'am, does he have siblings? We can offer their inclusion for free!

Wife: Is there a dessert?

PS: Oh yes. We have DV pudding, Ice Cream 406, 420 and 506. Which one would u like to order? By the way, this DV pudding is specially prepared by USAID.

Wife: What's that? Sounds like some AIDS Virus.

PS: No Madam. USAID is a special training institute for Chefs like me. Like a virus, it has spread all over the world. At first this dish was made by Joe Biden in US Senate and it started the franchise here recently. Women in US love it.

Wife: Wow!! Will they allow me to enter into US after eating that pudding?

PS: No Madam. For that, you have to first go to US somehow and order a separate dish called VAWA, made out of Idli RAWA. And then, they will give you green card on a hot Tawa.

Wife: Vahrevah!! You mean they make Idlis there as well. Americans are great chefs.

PS: Yeah. There is always something cooking in US. However, there is nothing spicier than Chicken 498a. Even American women travel to India to order this dish here.

Wife: Really? Wow!! Is it tastier than Chilli Chicken by VahChef Sanjay Dhumma?

PS: Well. Sorry to say, Sanjay had been kidnapped by some jerks in a Chinese restaurant and he is forced to train them in preparing new dishes. Poor Sanjay!! He was such a great cook. Now, he is cooking for some jerks in that restaurant called SNIFF.

Wife: Oh no!

PS: By the way, our special guests include wives and fiancees of cricketers.

Wife: Really??

PS: Yeah. Manoj Prabhaker's wife is our regular guest. Yesterday, Shoaib Malik's ex-girl friend came with her entire family.

some other comments are also funny.

PS: Madam, I forgot to mention the best feature of our restaurant: The entire menu selection is FREE for you. Chicken 498a is the most popular dish, it is available 24/7/365 and we guarantee immediate service.

Wife: Really? Can I order over phone? How about home delivery?

PS: Yes, of course, madam! We can send a junior chef to your (in-laws) place, and prepare Chicken 498a right there- on the spot. Phone service, ah, yes! You don't even need to call, anybody from your family can order on your behalf, and prompt service is guaranteed.

Wife: I had ordered it earlier, it is really tasty. Can I order it again?

PS: Sure! You can re-order any number of times, and reorders are FREE too!

Wife: Well, let me think...

PS: No need to think madam, your job is to order only! Your family-members (instigators) can do all the thinking- you just relax, and enjoy!

Learning

1 Replies

Mahesh (Owner)     06 October 2010

Dear Friends:

There is a marriage registry that allows you to write your name, your fathers name, your wife's name and your wife's father's name and other details. They have also provided some option to enter if you are:

1. Happily married

2. 498a/DV etc.

3. Separated/Divorced

4. 498a/DV/Divorced etc.

For all those who want to put their wife into 498a list please add the complete information at the website mentioned below:

https://mynation.net/registry/

Atleast others will be able to get a clue and save themselves from marrying already troubled wife that initiated and undergoing 498a proceedings.

Those who have been wronged for any reason, please add your details there that would warn others of the impending danger upon them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register