LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

victimoffraud   13 August 2015

Fundamental rights violation

how should the fundamental rights violation be challenged?


 5 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 August 2015


victimoffraud   15 August 2015

sir to you it is vague but i do not have legal kowledge hence asking

Kolla Gangadhar (Practicing Advocate since 1986)     18 August 2015

citizen fundamental rights guaranteed under part III of the cosntitutional is voilated by the state citizen should file writ petition under Article 226 or Aarticle 32 of the Constitution of India

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     18 August 2015

Writ of Mandamus under Article 226 and Article 32 attracts.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 August 2015

File writ petition before high court challenging the violations, consult your lawyer about the format and procedure.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register