LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raju Bethala   04 December 2021

fundamental human rights

in our Andhra Pradesh state our opposition leader applying to me and my family members narchotic drugs 24/7 , from 604 days and putting WiFi cameras in our bathroom's, and lavatrys also and putting RFID micro chip in me but they calls it ligal enquiry, judicial trail run how could be it is ligal sir I need Justice
and I already intimated our local police, include all Indian media and big politicians also but they can't do anything why sir I need Justice sir IAM poor dalith person sir please help me anybody sir please.

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 December 2021

Owners, drivers and transporters of all specified commercial vehicles, entering Delhi from any of the 124 entry points, are required to be equipped with RFID tags, the notice said.You ca challenge in the court of law

Raju Bethala   04 December 2021

sorry sir I can't understand what you said ???

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 December 2021

not a legal query . Medical problem.

Kawmini Liyanage   29 December 2021

Greetings!

The query you have posted is not clear enough to give you a precise answer. But in order to address harassment, you have to face a complaint that can be lodged at the nearest police station. If you find justice is not being served, you can file a fundamental rights case under the violation of the following rights;

• Article 14 -Right to Equality before Law
  • Article 19(e) -Right to freedom of residence and settlement in any part of India 
  • Article 21 -Right to Protection of life and personal liberty

Regards,

Kawmini Liyange

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 January 2022

A medical problem not legal problem.           

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register