Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

thankappan vijayamma sunil (service )     14 October 2022

Full form of nmd in legal language

Sir,

My Case  is  currently going on  at Supreme Court  of  India. My Case  hearing was schedule on 13th October 2022 but  due to paucity of time due  to hearing of other cases, my case was not taken up for hearing . now  the next hearing date is  displayed on supreme court website  under the language  

Status/Stage  Pending - (Motion Hearing
[AFTER NOTICE (FOR ADMISSION) - CIVIL CASES]) List On (Date) (19-10-2022), Not taken Up (NMD)-Ord dt:13-10-2022.

My query is what does  NMD stands for . what is the full form of NMD. What NMD mean . What is the meaning of NMD with respect to rescheduling of hearing at supreme court.

regards

sunil

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 October 2022

"NMD" case means that your matter will be listed only on Tuesday of a week. As per latest circular issued, Monday-Friday remains to be Misc. Days for fresh matters, Tuesday becomes NMD day and Wednesday & Thursday become Regular days. 

thankappan vijayamma sunil (service )     14 October 2022

but sir my case is  fixed on 19th October 2022  which is Wedneday then how it can be said   that my matter will be listed only on tuesday  of a week  that is NMD

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register