Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hardik Majethia (Team leader )     17 November 2014

Full and final settelment

Hello all , 

My name is Hardik Majethia , I need an serious help for getting my full and final settlement and gratuity. I was working with an BPO named Respondez BPO P.Ltd as an team leader. I joined the organization on 5th of february'2009 and worked until 7th July'2014 (5 Years and 5 Months) , our CEO was Vinod Nathani and COO Mr Anil Wadhwa. It has been more then 90 days that i left the organization and yet i am waiting on my settlement and gratuity amount to be released by the company. I recently followed up with HR team said they not sure by when will we get our money as company is going thru tough time and trying to get back on track. I was been asked to leave company on immediate basis reason Downsizing in the company and i was not the only person there were several others managers who were asked to resign on spot and leave, We never were intimated or given any notice or even did not get paid for 1 Month without notice. However i am not the only person who did not get the settlement amount there are more then 25 odd people who are not been paid. These are the set of people who were asked to leave along with me or left company before we left, Recently i got to learn that company again has changed there location which they always have been doing and more over even learnt that our CEO Mr Nathani and COO Mr Wadhwa have changed the company name and are now saying that company name Respondez Does not exist and we not responsible for your money. I even learnt this that people who were working with Respondez BPO P.LTD post we leaving were asked to resign and they got a new offer letter with the new company name. Even will like to highlight this that all the employees woring with Respondez BPO P.ltd have not got there form 16 for the financial Year 2012-2013 and financial year 2013-2014 as company has not pad the taxes. NOw we all are trying to get our money back so please can anyone suggest what action we can take against the company or Mr Vinod Nathani and Mr Anil wadhwa, 

Kindly reply at the earliest. Hope you will pay heed to my request.

Regards,

Hardik Majethia 

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 November 2014

Did the company issue written communication for downsizing/asking to leave/acceptance of resignation/notice of determination of Gratuity/FnF settlement? Did you submit notice of resignation, or resignation with immediate effect, and FormI for gratuity under protection acknowledgement? Has the old company been closed with proper notice to o/o Labor Commissioner? Are all affected employees United and willing to stand as witnesses to each other, become member of trade unions? What is the position and stakeholding of old directors in New company? Have you availed the service of some Labor Law Consultant Service matters lawyer?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register