IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajib   27 February 2019

Full and final payment not receive from company

Dear Sir,

I have been working for a company as a Factory manager and my service withdrawn by company without any reason after 6 years and 10 month continuous service.I have a appointment letter with mentioning 1 month notice from either side. 3 month left away they are not showing any interest to pay my 1 and half month pay & Gratuity . For gratuity , I am following all rules and accordingly handed over the case to Labour commissioner . Please suggest best way to recover my due salary.


 3 Replies

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     27 February 2019

Dear you can agitate the matter before the Labour Commissioner, make a represantation and mention everything and seek compensation also for not serving the one month's notice period .



Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     27 February 2019

serve legal notice to your employer, in case employer does not comply with notice than approach labour commissioner

Ashleyilley   26 July 2020

Procedures of the file can be shared by the experts to make data on it they have feeds and news about the articles on it. Civil law has some attraction on it that also have Kratom Capsules this was the product launch by them you cal also buy these online through the reliable forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query