Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mayank   26 April 2018

Full and final

Hi

My Payroll company is Business arts India Pvt (Hyderabad) and i was working in client side Cognizant Bangalore . i put the paper on 5th march 2018 to parent plus cognizant also and Serve the 2 month notice period .but client release me on 23 march 2018 
Now it almost 33 days from 23 march 2018.
They release my reliving cum experience letter and February month
when i ask to question when is Full and Final is done.?
they said once your Time sheet is approve from Cognizant  then Business arts will done the payment.

how much is the Time Full and Final Time settlement?
can i send a legal notice to Business arts ?
after that They are not  OK then i make party to Business arts and Cognizant in Labour Court?

can i file  a case in Bangalore or Hyderbad or any where in India

Regards

Mayank Singh

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     26 April 2018

You can sent legal notice to your payroll company, asking them to settle your full and final in one month time from receipt of the notice, otherwise you will file case in labor court.

dinesh sharma (advocate)     26 April 2018

let me know who issued you appointment letter and who pay your salery also let me know your epf code issued by employer, first you confirm who is your employer and if yo fall under the definition of workman you may file an application before LABOUR Court unse
t section 33C2 of industrial dispute asct, 1947.

mayank   26 April 2018

Hi

Appointment ,Feb Month Pay slip, reliving cum Experience letter issued by Buisness Arts India Pvt Ltd(Hyderbad)

currently i'm in Bangalore

So, where i have to file a case Hyderbad Or bangalore 

for filling the case lawyer is required or employees can filled the case in Labour Court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register