Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashfaque Ahmed (District Coordinator)     28 July 2014

Full & final settlement (gratuity)

Hi,

I had been given termination notice on 1-12-2013 and my last working day was 31-122013. I have cleared all the procedure and submitted every thing. 

But the company is still not paying my Full 7 final settlement amount. They are say they will pay within 2 or 3 day every time but not paying.

Almost 7 months past but still I am struggling to get my F&F.

Please tell me what legal action I can take against the company. 

Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

Adv. Satyendra kumar chauhan (advocate)     28 July 2014

You may send a legal notice, and thereafter may file a suit for recovery of your salary

You may send a legal notice, and thereafter may file a suit for recovery of your salary

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 August 2014

What is the reason for Termination stated in order of termination?

Has the company leveled any allegation/charge, issued stinkers, notice, show cause notice, conducted enquiry and awarded any penalty/punishment and issued speaking orders for forfeiture of Gratuity?

If NO speaking order is issued for forfeiture of Gratuity in line with provisions of Forfeiture of Gratuity, as in Payment of Gratuity Act, then Gratuity can not be forfeited.

What is this establishment: Commercial, Industrial, Small Enterprise?

What was your designation and nature of duties?

You were located in which state and did the company have an office at your location?

The Redg. office and HO/Corporate Office (both) of the company is located in which state?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register