Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav (TL)     02 December 2010

Friends Pls Wake Up- Emotionally Shattered.

hi friends,

I think most of us our victim or future victims of these gender biased laws. I am also facing the same
but today I was just thinking why this is happening. We are educated and have desire to build a beautiful
family.

Q1. Why these girls just shatter our dreams just to satisfy their and their parent's ego?
Q2. Why they dont understand that we as the only son have some responsibilities towards
    our parents?
Q3. Why they think that by creating drama and scene in the boy's society and defaming him
    and his family they can achieve their goals?
Q4. When we never ask for dowry then why they give articles saying "Hum Apni Beti Ko De Rahe Hain"?
Q5. Can't they resolve issues amicably by stating truth? Why these kinda girls don't have faith in saying
    truth?

What happens in the end once they go to police or create scenes, boy will lose interest and she will lose
respect in the family and things which start as a small issue ends up in court cases and finally both husband
and wife's dreams to build a small family are shattered?

I married thinking that I will be having a good family, but just after few days of marriage lot of problems started
and now we are at the verge of being divorced within 8-10 months of marriage.

I request all the girls as well boys pls don't fight. And pls dont involve your family members. Once scenes are
created and police, courts, lawyers get involved then trust breaks up and things can never be resolved. Only thing left with us is divorce,which is very painful experience, one with whom you thought of spending whole life and dreams got shattered within few months

I request girls please dont use laws as weapons, let them to be used by true victims.
I am writing this since, I loved my wife but I lost my dreams and now defending myself against allegations which I never committed.

Relation is built by trust not by Laws and threats.

Learning

1 Replies

JAYESH (Sr. Executive HR.)     03 December 2010

Todays girls are taking undue advantage of law. This is due to some of the person who misguid them like Girls mother & relative to fulfill there own interest. When there is fight between Husband & Wife they never think to resolve it by talking but they straight away run to law and all start here only. I also not understand that why girls & their parents do this. Once they all are happy with the Boy also girls parents says that my son-in-law is my son and now where is son? Why they are fighting with their son.

I myself is also against the divorce. But today I'm also suffering the pain I'm also trying my best to save my family, my dreams, my love but its really tough. because many peoples invole and now lawyers are there & my case is on issue in the court. Pleae friends pray for me & my family as i love my wife & daughter. I want my wife & daughter back in my life. I'm very much ready to live & do all things as my wife want & their parents want just because i love my wife & daughter. I had Love marriage with my wife. We are in affair for almost 7 year. today we had compleated nearly 10 years of life together & now this things happens when my daughter is of 3 yrs.

friends please show me some ways to save my family.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register