LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nikhil gote   05 March 2019

Friend not returning golden chain

i have given my golden chain to my friend and he told me will return in week however he did not returned my chain...after week he told me that chain kept in golden shop for money & promise me will return very soon. i called & msg many more time but he did not reply me...i am convensing to him from last 6 to 8 month but still he did not returned my chain
please suggest me what I do for return my chain.


 4 Replies

Rashi Chandok   06 March 2019

Hello Sir, 

Firstly I would like to suggest you file a police complaint against your friend that your friend has illegal possession of your valuable and in case you still don't receive your chain then you may file a suit against your friend.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 March 2019

After all, he is your friend and might have abused the relationship.  You have offered gold chain means, your friendship and is strong.  Instead of spoiling the relationship and benefitting police, try to solve the issue with other mutual friends, well-wishers, record the admission with such witness, then issue a notice both to your friend and jewel shop for the return of the jewel.  Atleast your friend has not denied of your giving the jewel and also admitted that he has pledged/pawned, he is honest to that extent.

1 Like

Shashi Dhara   06 March 2019

Forget the gold chain and friendship u he has taught lesson to u. Uissue legal notice to him to return it .if he denies keep quiet if he compromise compromise it by 1/2rate cheap rate if u proceed u loose etc money for court and zero result in court.waste of time.

Shashi Dhara   06 March 2019

Ur friend is great man he has given work to u ,police ,advocates.court, to honesty, work to workless people .all of them tie there hands together and fight together to give justice for u re instates dharma rajya.in one ofmy suit the plainttiff gave 5lakshs hand loan to his friend. The hand loan was hands up by his friend.he came to my office with Angry face to teach lesson to him.he filed suit for 8lakhs with interest .after 6yrshe compromised for 2lakhs and told me that I will tell to my family don't step to court in Ur life time

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register