Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saptarshi Paul (Advocate)     09 March 2010

Fresh LLb passed

Sir/Madam

I have just completed LL.B & I have already completed M.Com,my age is 31yrs,  now i need advice that whether i will go for Practice under senior Advocate or I will look for job, i want to know what will be the future prospect in LPO job. 

Learning

11 Replies

Adv. karinamishra (-)     09 March 2010

better to go for practice.

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     10 March 2010

If you believe that slow and steady wins the race, you join a senior advocate for practice. If you want to make quick money, join LPO. But I think you are too much qualified for LPO job.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     10 March 2010

First take firm decision.  If you want to make a practice then work with a good senior because good senior is good book. But  now days practice is very hard, it needs contacts, back up etc., and good common sense and presence of mind.

If you want to go for job then no headache, work upto office time and then Bindas

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     10 March 2010

If you decide to go for practice, you need to learn lots of procedures and laws and simultaneously no earnings will be expected at initial stage.

If LPO, then need to study lot, initial stage - no financial problem, but you can not even advice your neighbours as to their problems in legal aspects

LAKHMI CHAND PAL (DIRECTOR)     10 March 2010

Its depend on circumstances.    If u have back up then go for practice otherwise choose job. 

Lakhmi Chand Pal

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     10 March 2010

You have completed the LLB with zeal and therefore, it is better to choose Practice. To learn the procedures,legal profession you need to take  training for which you should join as junior  under Practicing advocate.Go ahead ! Time is yours ! You can achieve a lot.

Dr Rakesh Saxena (Engineer-Advoate)     10 March 2010

How is your financial  back  grond , if you can keep afloat for few years go for practice otherwise get a job.

Shrikant R.Gadade (Advocate)     10 March 2010

First take firm decision.  If you want to go for practice then work hard with a good senior because good senior is good book. But  now days practice is very hard, it needs social contacts, back up etc., and good conscience,common sense and presence of mind.

If you want to go for job then no headache, its a donky work.

Saptarshi Paul (Advocate)     10 March 2010

thanks for your advice , kindly guide me in near future too...........i am From Assam, Tinsukia

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     11 March 2010

Wishes 

Mohd Musabbir Ansari (Legal Practice/Litigation New Delhi 09582547570 )     11 March 2010

you are yourself best person to judge yourself.if you desire immediate money go for lpo.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More