LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shayan (NA)     30 January 2013

Freelance/part time work

If I work with 2-3 Software Organization(In India & Abroad) for Software development as a part-time/freelance basis.Mainly my work will be to get some amount of Job from the company and deliver this weekly basis.Can you please tell me is there any need to have trade license or any other registration?Is there any other legal side which one need to check for this?


 2 Replies

Ya_Ta (Software Professional)     31 March 2013


No Registration required,

If you are using paypal for payment then Incometax department have all you trasntion details so just pay your incame tax and you are good,

However its good if you register private limited costs you about 25k approx it give you professional look to you job.

If you are doing domestic work then register firm.



1 Like

Shayan (NA)     31 March 2013

This response is really helpful.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query