LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S MANIMARAN SOCKALINGAM   20 February 2020

Fraudulently change name in patta

My ancestors agricultural property in tamil nadu India has been fraudulently change name by my cousin few year ago. Actually there are two parties claiming this property now.Me and my cousin are the one claiming for this property now. My self and my cousin came to an agreement and he agreed to return the illegally changed patta back to me. But recently we caught in fight and not in good relation anymore. I'm actually a Malaysian citizen. Its actually my ancestors property from my father side.For more then 50year no one claim and change the patta name from our side. Suddenly came to know that my cousin changed some patta to his name by fraudulently claiming that its his grandfather property. Since his grandfather name and my great grandfather name is same he easily claim that property fraudulently without my knowledge. In this situation what I should do? After I came to know about this matter I appoint an agent to help me to settle all legal matters regarding this but till now haven't settle yet.I just waste my money to him till now. Hope can get clear idea from your team. Thank you.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 February 2020

How come both names are same. Generally surname , age, addresses are different. 

S MANIMARAN SOCKALINGAM   20 February 2020

Actually my ancestors name and my grandfather name are same.Even the initials are same.Because last time they practise giving father's and grandfather's name to their kids.That's why this confusion happened. Let me give a sample : Ancestors name : V. Athimurthi ( V stand for Verabathiran ) Grandfather name : A.Verabathiran Father name : V.Athimurthi As I know the address are still same till now. Its actually a small village only. So by generation they reside at same place. Only the current generation migrate outside of India.I even saw the names in the old document at the land office in tamil nadu.It was mention V. Athimurthi.That old document age itself around 1950 I think.We request them to just show the details to clarify it.I don't know whats the document name. It's show all the land owners name and their land details in the village.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register