25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     21 July 2011

Fraud with love and affection

Dear Sir

Please give me the right sugession the problem is, that  if any person signature on some bank loan , mortgage documents, company documents, and some blank paper, after assuring by  other people that you are the director & garunter of the company after some time the person got the notice  from bank Under section 13(2) sarfaesi act and the person send his objection regarding this notice but after some due deligance the person knows that he is neither getting any share , any salery or any other benifits from the company nor his hold in the managment of company.

what can he do?

Note:-1.  the Other people are his real bother, sister in law and brother's son. 

           2. The mortgage property is agriculture land

           3. one of the mortgage propwerty is on Lease

           4. what is the reamedy for him to save the property?

           5. can a writ file in High court?

           6. can a Criminal Compalint file in Court, if yes then on which ground?

           7. can Company law board have any power to entertain this matter?


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query