LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

neil (hvac tech)     22 June 2011

Fraud signature of mine

i want help i would like to know how i can file a case aganist my brother n sisters

my mom died and lest no will then after few years my  family house was going on redevelopment in mumbai clare road nagpada my sister frauded my noc of my name and have taken it in her name i was working abroad in was not their at that time now i am in mumbai and jobless so what steps can i take against them the flat is ready but yet possition is not given may be in a month or two  she may get what step can i take for my share

 2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     22 June 2011

@ Author

In my opinion you may file a case under S. 406 IPC and then everything will become clear as to 'entrustment" followed by "signature" further followed by authenticity of NOC that your sister claims to have been obtained in rightful means by affixation of your 'signature'....

VIPIN SHARMA (Mob.-9610000043) (ADVOCATE)     22 June 2011

Apart from above criminal action you should also file a suit for partition and injuction for restraining your sister and other cosharerers from alienating the property you will get relief, just consult with a lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query