LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Danish (Director)     30 October 2012

Fraud of private medical college

Dear all,i was interested in dental surgery,but had not appeared for pre medical examinations. i saw a news paper add and in which it was mentioned that management seats are vacant for N.R.I quota in a private dental college of Nagpur. I had been to the college and met the counselor and expressed my interest in doing dental surgery course,under management quota i was ready to pay the fees per year too. 

I also asked them that i had not appeared for pmt exams and i just have 49.33% in my HSC examinations. The lady counselor replied that i am 100% eligible for B.D.S and i can proceed with the formalities,the next day was decided by the management as a final counseling day.

i had been along with my mother to the office of the owner of the college and he informed my mother that they can give an admission to my sister too because one more seat is vacant for N.R.I quota.
My mother got influenced by the conversation of the owner of such an big medical college.

and she decided for admitting me along with my real younger sister under N.R.I quota to that medical college. the fees was 195000 per year per student.

We both joined our college and started learning,days passed on the other hand we fulfilled all the necessary formalities like affidavits and undertakings as a student under N.R.I quota.

After finishing our first year final exams,me and my sister each got one subject back she and i started preparation and after six months we gave our university exams of those back subjects. As the results were scheduled,on the desired date we were unable to see our result online,it was written wit-held. when we communicated with our university. they asked our seat numbers roll numbers etc and assured us that we will shortly receive the reason behind our issue of not declaration of our results..after few days we received an courier by our university,the letter from our uni was stating that UNLESS & UNTIL WE WONT PRODUCE OUR CASTE AND ITS VALIDITY CERTIFICATES our results will not be disclosed.

We were wondering that we were informed and enrolled under N.R.I quota then where does the question of caste certificate arises?
later on we came to know that we had been looted by the college management,they just were having caste seats vacant with them which they fulfilled by us under wrong impression of N.R.I quota..

I rushed to the college management asking the reason behind such a big nonsense. the management replied that your  and your sister's hsc percentages were less than 50 thats why the college  management had taken this step.

They assured us that our issue will be sorted out after few months,we were asked to keep patience and now it had been 3 years we just are waiting for the management to call us,i had spoken to my college management countless times but all the time results were zero. till now my widow mother had paid the college rs 1200000/-  in all for one one year fees for both of us and rest was our donation amount.

Can anybody guide me that how can i get Justice and compensation..of this loot
our batch-mates are doctors and interned in our college.and we are just waiting for the reply of our college..they still our avoiding us.

Learning

1 Replies

Samson Samuel (Lawyer)     01 November 2012

Hi Danish

You are wasting your time seeking the reply from the college. It is strongly adviced that you should file a case against the college immediately.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register