LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Danish (Director)     25 September 2012

Fraud of private medical college

i am from nagpur,on the year 2008-09 i along with my sister was intending to take admission in a private dental college of nagpur..red an add stating admissions under private/nri quota..

i was having only49.33% in my hsc,and was wondring that woupd i be able to gey admission in this dental colllege i had been there and spoke with the admission incharge,she welcomed me and explained that if i am intending to study there along with my sister under N.R.I then i can get admission easily on 49.33 of %.

it was a big smile on my face,i rushed to my mother convinsed her and took her to the administrator and the owner of the college,for the fees donation and other formalities respectively, He,(the owner) pleasingly convinced us that is your child has 49.33 % in his H.S.c  no matter, weel put him under N.R.I quota,and for N.R.I students they shall obtain not less than 55% includint English along with Physics,Chemistry & Biology.that means my self and my sister were eligible for B.D.S we paid the donations and 1 year fees to the college..and started studying...when we went to  our second year and gave our yearly exams,our result was not displayed in the university"s website....

i  made a call to the uni and asked them the reson of not displaying our results on the official website of the university.they said wait for some days and they will send me in writing  v.soon after few days,i received a letter from the university which was stating   in straight manner UNLESS & UNTILL I WILL NOT SUBMIT MY CASTE CERTIFICATE ALONG WITH ITS VALIDITY,your result will be witheled...i asked the university about my enrollment? they straight away said that wee both brother and sister are enrolled in CASTE QUOTA and not under N.R.I

it means the college has looted me and my family v.badly we had paid above12 lacs to our college and since 2008 till now sitting at home..we had contacted the college management and the dean also manny times they straight away are ignoring us and saying come after 3 months come after 4 month weel see to your matter and inform you soon...on the other hand they are sending us fees reminder letters by courier stating that WE BOTH ARE ENROLLED UNDER N.R.I  and we are absconded from the college....one one hand i have the letters of the maharashtra university of health science ,stating we both are enrolled under caste category and on the other hand i have bonafied certificate of my college and fees reminder letters of my college stating that we are enrolled under N.R.I QUOTA......please guide us that what can we do to this college...to get our money back.....our batchmates are in final year of their studies and we are sitting at home since 3 years waiting for the reply of our college people

Learning

1 Replies

Kundan Kr. Singh (Advocate)     25 September 2012

Mr. Danish lodge a police complaint against managment and also lodge complaint with State health service and education council,Medical council of india.if university is not taking any action then Complaint to University grant commission.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More