Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mangesh 9 Home (Home)     04 December 2010

Fraud made by builder

Hi,

Mangesh,currently studying,I need help from experts.

My father give money to one builder located in Bhandup area, and he agree to give flat of 550 sq ft. at Rs 2750 per square feet on 2003 to a particular area.But we don't have any proof as such of rate because that rate is not mentioned any where in the slip.He gave us slip for Rs 35000 only not the full amount of Rs 545000 which we paid and builder told us that remaining money is black money so how can i give you receipt of that money.

Accordingly dad trust on the builder and gave the money as black to builder in 3 cheques.

One of Rs.200000 , second of Rs 45000 and another of Rs.300000 to the builder's company name.

After that he give promise to dad that he will give flats and we will make agreement after words when he will start to construct on particular location.But time goes and he didn't start the work at that location.

Time goes,whenever daddy went in their office he told daddy that work will start soon after that he will make agreement.

Two year gone but he didn't start work over there and then dad come to know he cheated us.

After that he told daddy he has another location where building is done under SRA scheme.

Builder told my father after 3 years that don't worry I will give you flat of another or take money from me if you are not trusting me.3 year gone but he didn't start work over there and then dad come to know he cheated us.

He told my father that other person Under SRA flat he is willing to sell and he will transfer that flat to me.My daddy agree that as he don't want to go in court as he thinks that court may take too much time.

He made agreement also to show my father that he is not cheated my daddy,as he is willing to give flat to him and put the names of my father and that other person on that agreement copy but haven't mentioned flat no. but priced is mentioned of Rs.525000.

Now the 5 years gone.And he is started his work on the location where he promises to give us flat.

But builder doesn't want to give us flat in SRA too.

He just using our money till 5 years and keep fooling us.

What should I do? Should I go to Court ?

Is there proper proof available with us to fight against builder.

Proof  we have:-

1) Copy of payment made through SBI Bank.

2) slip given by builder of Rs 45000 only.

Is this Proof is enough to file a complaint against builder in court?

In which Court should i go to fight or should I keep listen further to builder.

Please help me out...

Thanking You,

Mangesh.

Learning

3 Replies

V.T.Venkataram (Advocate and Consumer Activist)     31 December 2010

Since all payments have been effected by cheques, please file a complaint before the District Consumer

Disputes Redressal Forum,after giving a statutory notice to the builder. 

Jaya (working as data entry operator)     28 May 2012

hello sir,

As our home was now in hand on SRA builder and as he said us that till he will not complete the building he will give us rent money so that we can live by rent, as he has given an 18 month rent money in starting and now when 1 yr has complete and we are asking for rent money to him, he was delaying the day and now he was not answering to us that what he will do, whether he was going to give us rent money or not, as my family is not affordable to pay rent money. We have financial problem.

I just want to ask you that what action we can take against that builder, can we complaint against him or should we wait, because he was already comment before 1 week that he will give us rent money and now he was ignoring our call as I come to know.

Please suggest me what to do to come out from this problem

Jaya (working as data entry operator)     28 May 2012

hello sir,

As our home was now in hand on SRA builder and as he said us that till he will not complete the building he will give us rent money so that we can live by rent, as he has given an 18 month rent money in starting and now when 1 yr has complete and we are asking for rent money to him, he was delaying the day and now he was not answering to us that what he will do, whether he was going to give us rent money or not, as my family is not affordable to pay rent money. We have financial problem.

I just want to ask you that what action we can take against that builder, can we complaint against him or should we wait, because he was already comment before 1 week that he will give us rent money and now he was ignoring our call as I come to know.

Please suggest me what to do to come out from this problem

Thanking you

Jaya Nair

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register