LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anees (Engineer)     29 February 2012

Fraud job consultant

One consultant person Narayanan Alias James Ryan called me from TARKSHYA COMPUTER SOLUTIONS, Hyderabad and offered me H1B Job in USA and explained about the company and terms and condition, and aksed Rs.35,000/- as a security deposit, in any case if they can't process H1B Visa, then they will refund the whole money, and shared me his account details

A/C No# 09681050016472
Bank: HDFC Bank
Branch: Lakdi-Ka-Pool, Hyderabad


I had transfered the money Rs.35,000 (Rupees Thirty five Thousand Only) to his/company account, after paying the money, he is not responding to my email and not giving proper answer to my call and i had inquired about him in his company somebody told me he left the job and joined Ricefwtech.com.


How can i file a fraud or criminal case against him I live at Bangalore, its defficult to go Hydrabad and file a case.

Can i write an FIR and send to Hyderabad Police Station near to that company.


He is using always fack name James Ryan, his real name is Narayanan.




 2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     01 March 2012

You file a complaint in bengaluru.

girish shringi (advocate)     01 March 2012

Make a police complaint immediately.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register