LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ranjay Singh   15 April 2024

Fraud, forgery how to reclaim my home

HOME DISPUTE: I allowed my brother to live in my home when I visited abroad for extended period of time, now my brother does not want to vacate, no legal documents signed between brothers, in fact he does not want me to even have a single room for myself in my own home when I am visiting my home, where he is living free for so many years/decade. How should I force or persuade him to leave (even when I have to pay some money to him) he does not want to talk, now his sons don't like me< everyone hates me because now I am asking to return to my home and need a room.

LAND DISPUTE: I had another Land in my name, SAME BROTHER, FORGED a document saying I HAD SOLD THE LAND to him for 2 lacs cash whereas its worth 30 lacs. The document was filed in court against me saying they OWN land not me since I already sold to them, the document seemed pretty legitimate with COURT STAMP PAPER and witnesses, even it has my own forged signature. When I saw that forged doc, I called them  420 AND called POLICE, they still went to court and that case is going on.

I do have the original purchase/sale documents for the land.

how do I deal with these disputes when its within your own family.


 5 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     15 April 2024

just file complaint for house tresspass , aproach police with your means and make it out

1 Like

Shashi Dhara   15 April 2024

Obtain certified sale deed copies inSRO.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 April 2024

As to the first property, the facts posted reveal your brother to be just a trespasser. You can initiate a civil and criminal action against him, if not already initiated.

As to the second case, admittedly, the matter is sub-judice. You need to prove your averment. By the way, when was the alleged forged document executed?

1 Like

Murali mohan B (Advocate)     15 April 2024

Solution to Home Dispute:
File a petition in the Civil court praying for the peaceful possession of your home

Solution to Land Dispute:
File a complaint with police station and provide the necessary evidences so that they will get the help of forensic professionals and conclude

For further help please contact Advocate

Murali mohan B
Advocate  +91 9444582897

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     15 April 2024

Since you allowed your brother to remain in your property for some time, his possession can be termed as permissive possession.

As he was orally appointed as caretaker of the property, he is liable to vacate the property once you insturcted him to do so.

If he is not vacating the house property, you can file a suit for ejectment to eject him from the property.

As far as the second property is concerned as you havce already gone to court, you may follow it up properly through your advocate

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register