LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prashant munka   15 November 2017

Fraud done by builder

I have booked shop 8 years ago with agreement and paid money with cheque but the builder have sold the land to another party. Can I will get possession of shop. Please help me. The building is built now.


 2 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     15 November 2017

First you have to issue legal notice. After fifteen days you have to file a suit for Specific performance or any other relief as per the terms of agreement. There are chances of getting  compensation if not shop from the builder for violation of terms of agreement. You are also entitled to get refund of cheque amount paid with interest.

Hemant Chaudhary   15 November 2017

Hi, you are entitled to get the booked shop .. If he is refusing to give posession of the shop you can approach consumer court for compensation.. Kindly contact for further consultation.. Ph:- 9654062181

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register