Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S Pandey (a)     10 October 2013

Fraud done by a study center under vinayaka missions univers

Hi

I applied for M.Phil from Vinayak Missions Univesity in 2008. It was through a friend who knew the person handling the study center. I gave all the exams and submitted the project as well. Later they gave me marksheet for first year but next year study center asked for more money to submit thesis. I gave it via the same friend. But later he started giving excuses. Till date I do not have my final marksheet and M.Phil degree from them. They not only looted the money also caused a great amount of mental and financial trouble. I have first year marksheet and admission card of the university. 

Is there any legal aid available? What can I do to force the university or the person involved legally?

Kindly help.

Learning

5 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 October 2013

how do you prove

1. you paid monye?
  2. you paid through friend?
  3. you paid it for Mphil?

whether the study centre was authroised?

Yes I paid money...I have the transaction proof through my bank statement. I paid through friend and one time via cheque. I also have the admission card issued by that university and in the name of that center. I also have the first year marksheet. Does this work?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 October 2013

With the available proof, first lodge a police complaint against the fraudster study centre and then drag the vinayaka university to court seeking the relief

Where to complain? I mean which police station. I stay in a different state and the study center is in a different state. and the Vinayaka Missions is in different state altogether. Is there a time frame in which complaint has to be lodged. This happened 5 years back. Since then I was simply following up.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 October 2013

I think you are barred by limitations for claiming your money from the fraudster group through court of law, but you still can file a criminal complaint with District Crime Branch Police Station of the jurisdiction of the study centre seeking relief.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More