fraud documents make and taking loan

some one using my pancard number. and taking loan from various outstanding showing in cibil. i had given written complaints to bank, police station and commissioner office. but they are not file FIR against that unknown person or bank. now bank had remove loan from cibil. now other finance company showing other loan in cibil as a guarateer. but i had not given as a guarateer. i had raise dispute in cibil. please help what i do?
Retired employee.

Repeat the same procedure adopted by you against the bank.   

File RTI Application seeking specific reasons for not acting on your complaint both against Bank and the Police station.

Depending on such facts issue a legal notice to the Bank and finance company alleging harassment and playing fraud with fabricated documents and forged documents denying your liability and warning them of action for spiling the CIBIL score and destroying credit rating.

Depending on their reply, the local advocate will suggest you further remedy.

Reply Mumbai : 9820174108

1. You may prefer to file a Police FIR, for your grievances, for proper investigation & prosecutions.. 

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal


plz suggested advocate in pune.
thanks for suggestion

PAN Card is not the only document required for advancing a loan / CIBIL rating.

Be clear and specific.

Retired employee.

When the queriest is residing at Pune, Member is himself more competent to tind suitable advocate with his contacts rather than members belonging to different states in the country are not having such direct relationship.  Appreciate the limitations and use the guidance wisely.


thank u for suggestion



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x