Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Apurv   07 February 2021

Fraud / deceive case

Hello,

I was in a relationship with the girl including physical... she betrayed me now and lied to me that she had been forced to get married to someone else from her family side,  so I had a talk with her brother and I told him the first time you sister has taken around 1 lakh from me ... but i was emotional and next day i thought they would agree and they recorded and i said she hasn't taken anything.

but she has taken money from me .. and I also tried to kill myself due to her betrayal... Also, his brother has fake employment certificates of Tata Consultancy services and he has emailed his resume which is fake...i am totally shattered and i want a put a case on her family..

i don't want her but I want to teach her and also to his brother although he has already committed a crime by making fraudulent employment certificates...

genuine lawyers who can help me please contact me.

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     07 February 2021

This is a forum and those who guide others are highly principled and considers values in life and litigation is can't but, and they can never advise you to retaliate or seek revenge on such ex-love.   As far as Rs.1 lakh is concerned, have you expected such repayment when you have given to her, then try to recover without disturbing your relationships and that is a genuine request.

If her brother has committed a crime, and because a well-deserving candidate might lose a good opportunity, you can complain about such evidence.  This is in the larger public interest to discourage such crimes.

Live and let live peacefully must be the principle in love.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     07 February 2021

You are furious being jilted, your emotions won't mend anything,instead be positive and move ahead. 

Just think you got saved from a big loss... erase the bad part and take lesson for future securities...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register