LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhritiman Sarma (student)     22 March 2013

Fraud consultancy

Hello. I am an applicant to Canada for bechelors program and I was consulting with this agency to secure admissions to the list of universities I provided them. I paid the application fees of the universities which are easily around 200 CAD. I provided them with all documents and my admission was supposed to be for theJanuary intake but it was postponed for the May intake. And I still havent secured my offer letter. They have been giving me expenses and I cleared it all. Totally I paid them an amount of more than 50000 rupees. I have been cautious about their motives and suspected they were lying but recently they told me that send in my TOEFL scores on behalf of me and that I need to pay in that charge. I realized that since my toefl rxam was ibt, my scorr can only be sent in by logging into my ets account the credentials to which they do not have. I immediately mailed in at Vancouver island university and University of Manitoba and learned that my application was never submitted and that tjere is no application history under my name. The director of that agency previously told me that my application was submitted 3 months back and then that University of Manitona rejected me when I clearly know that I am completely eligible there. For Vancouver Island university they have not yet replied and now they are saying that I will get in for the september intake. They are just delaying it. I have all the mails from the university and the mails the director send me about VIU. However he did not sent in a single mail about the University of Manitoba.
What can I do here? I want to make them pay and ensure thay they never do anything like thst to another student. I also want my money back. I can get the evidence by recording his conversation about my rejection from Manitona and no replies fom VIU on my phone. Can I register an F.I.R for this at the nearest police station with the evidence once I secure them? Please suggest!!

It happened in India at Ahmedabad. $200 CAD was per university and it was more than 50000 indian rupees including their consultancy charges and mailing charge which were also paid by me which apparently were not done.
I scored a TOEFL score of 105 and a high school GPA of 7.5 whcih as per the eligibility criteria were fulfilled for Manitoba as well as other universities.

Learning

4 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     22 March 2013

Cheating case appears to be made out. Perhaps forgery also. Experts will comment.

www.mehnat.in

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 March 2013

Gather  past performance information about the agency. 

JITENDER SAINI (Student)     26 March 2013

sir,

maine 2 saal pehle ek academy me admission liya tha (ISB Academy). ab usne ek dum achanak se academy band kar di or mujhse keh rha hai ki academy block ho gyi hai. or maine usko 22,500 fees bhi de rakhi hai or vo keh rha hai ki jab university start hogi  to tumhara admission ho jayega. abhi main thode din pehle uske office me gya tha to waha jakar pata chala ki usne waha se office khali kar diya hai or uske dono ph bhi switch off hai. sir pls meri help kar dijiye or mujhe koi rasta bata dijiye. mere pass uske diye hue sare documents or jo maine abhi 22,500 submit karaye the uske axis bank me vo slip bhi hai.

JITENDER SAINI (Student)     26 March 2013

Sir, mere ko lagta hai ki vo bhag rha hai kuch rasta bata do sir nhi to meri padai bekar ho jayegi.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register