Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Fraud case against a girl

Hi,

My name is Rakesh and this regarding a girl who was once (around 8-9 years back) my girl friend. We had a relationship of more than 3 years. That time I was a married person and just because of her I got divorced. Because she promised to marry me. But the reason of my divorce was not only that girl but my wife was also an illitrate lady and just because of this I got interested in that girl.

She was living with me, but later after some time she refused to marry me as she got another person. I somehow managed to handle my life as I thought perhaps this is because of my destiny. And by that time I was living alone. Now few months back she again met me and this time she also started talking to me like I am her boyfriend. And I also have those messages. She not only met me but also showed that now she is again interested in me. We again started talking normally. This time I again asked if she is interested in me and wants to marry me. But in all of her messages she replied like she will marry if destiny will allow. She never said that she don't wants to marry me. But few days back I came to know that she is in relation with a 3rd person now. So I told everything to her parents about her. Now she started abusing me that I spoiled her life or blah blah. She also warned me that she will commit suicide and then make me responsible for that. I also have her messages which she sent me while having relationship with another guy.

Now I am not interested in her, but wants to know if we any law agaist such girls who are using boys like this. Not only me, but the 2nd person who's life was spoiled by the same girl is also wants to file a case/complaint against that girl. And we also wants to let the third person and his family, know about her reality. Please guide us what we can do against that girl. Because such girls are the reason of crime against girls in India. (The recent case in Delhi/Burari)

Learning

5 Replies

KS Johal   21 September 2016

Because your wife was illiterate and as a result you got interested in that girl. You also started to have a relationship whilst you were married. You state that you had a relationship with this girl for over 3 years. The girl have already confessed if destiny allows, then she will get married to you. She has been moving from partner to partner and so have you between your wife and this girl. You state that such girls are the reason for crimes in India. . Let me ask you a straight question; have you committed a crime and how many times have you committed this? What about knowing your reality? My friend you have also committed a serious crime. If this goes to court then you are also in serious trouble. I feel that you need to rethink your strategies again. Sorry cannot be of any great help to you since you have axed your own foot.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 September 2016

Where are we now ?

When you divorced your wife, have you thought of her feelings ?  then why this girl should care for your feelings?

Shed all these worthless sentiments and use your knowledge and skills in a purposeful way rather than chasing a mirage.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 September 2016

You can benefit from the advises in this thread.

(Guest)
So does it mean that she will continue ruining life of different guys, and we do not have any provision to stop this.

Shashikant V. Patil (Lawyer)     21 September 2016

Mr Rakesh, Do not blame to girl only. Being married person , you have also committed a big crime.  You are also equally responsible to have punishment.  As your ex-wife was illiterate and thank god , she has not file exta marital affairs and cheating  done by you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register