Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

asha (associate)     29 December 2011

Fraud case

Hi All,

I need some clarification with re to my case.

Me and one of my friend had a plan to buy property. So i invested around 2 lacs. Now due to some reason we dropped our plans. But my friend is  not ready to return my money. He is ready to return only 1 lac though i had given 2 lacs. I have few email conversataion(from his office email id) and all our recorded telephone conversaton .Can i file a fraud case against him. Please let me know what would be the best way to get my money back?. What legal action i can take against him.

Learning

3 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     29 December 2011

You and your friend plan together to buy a property. But you both again abandon the plan.You invest 2 lacs on the plan. He gave you 1 lac out of 2 lacs. Did he also invest any money like you?

asha (associate)     29 December 2011

Yes, he also invested some amount. But we did not buy anything yet. It was just a plan and initial stage. Now  he didnt return 1 lac. He is telling he will return only 1 lac though i had given 2 lac.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     29 December 2011

Talk with him and try to settled the matter amicabily and if he refused you can file criminal case against him for cheating you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register