LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin (Professional)     18 March 2009

Fraud by ex-employee

One of our key marketing manager, resigned from our company on 31st march, 2008. He was using a company given phone for business purposes. 3 days before he left, he got another phone, with a number which had difference in one digit only and he diverted all calls from official phone to his personal phone. It was only in august, company realised and filed a criminal case for defrauding the company and causing loss of business,obtained a Court order on jurisdictional police to investigate the matter and report. The company has also filed a evidence with police, with telephone bills and proof of loss of business.This case is now 4 months old. police has not bothered to investigate the matter and the Court is only giving adjournments. What remedy we have under law to force the Police and have this matter investigated and report to the Court.


 5 Replies

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     18 March 2009

move an application under section 156(3) Cr. PC before the court to direct the Police to file a status report.

Nitin (Professional)     19 March 2009

We have already filed application under section 156(3) Cr.PC in the Court and Court has directed the SHO to investigate the matter, but no action so far.

Shashikant V. Patil (Lawyer)     19 March 2009

Police personnel has to appeared with a report  before court ?  How long they will pass the time? Complainant Advocate to give submission in this regard beofe the court on a next date.

Nitin (Professional)     19 March 2009

They have already passed 4 months and no activity so far. Is there any legal remedy?

Shashikant V. Patil (Lawyer)     19 March 2009

Police are bound to submit a report.  The matter may be pressed before the court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads