Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravi (Eng)     12 June 2015

Fraud by detective agency

Hi,

(summary: My cousin had given a work of investigation to a detective agency. He paid the fees. But the detective agency is giving false report without doing any work (investigation).)

My cousin is having some troubles in married life. He got married 2 years back. There used be quarrels between him & his wife regularly. Last year, his wife her matrimonial house and has been living with her parents. She has also filed 125, DV & other cases against my cousin.

So to counter that and to fight the cases, my cousin wanted to find info about his wife.

So, my cousin gave a work (contract) of secret investigation of her wife to some detective agency. The agency agreed to provide information like:

- her behavious & nature (from her school, college friends, neighbours etc.)

- her financial status (current income, assets, bank details etc)

- whether she working now. if yes, then supporting documents (salary slip, company id proof etc)

- whether she had or currently having any affair. If yes, then supporting documents (photos, videos etc)

- her mobile incoming & outgoing call details

- people she is visiting to... etc

For 2 month's the agency owner was saying, he has sent his men to that town for secret investigation and they are working.

Now after 2 months, he is saying he can't provide her personal details (bank statement, mobile bills, asset details etc). It is illegal and not possible.

He is also not giving information about her current / past affairs. He is simply that she is not having any affair.

We doubt if he / his men have done any investigation. We also asked him if he has really done some work, then tell us whom he met to collect info, travelling tickets of his men etc.

He is saying we don't share our work info.

He has taken all the money and has not done work. He simply cheated with us.

What can we do in this situation? How to recover our money from him?

Please guide.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register