LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pankaj (None)     16 January 2013

Fraud by booking agent

I booked an Apartment with a builder in Noida. When I approached builder for bookin they told me to come through one of their designated associates (Agents). I finnally approached a company (Real estate company) and one of their associates started interacting with me, he made an offer that he can get me a 3% discount and 1% additional discount he can get an adjustment note which builder will sign and honor at later stage and will make adjustment to the amount I am required to pay to the builder.

I have email communication as well about this deak being offered to me. Later when I made the booking, adjustment note promised was being delayed by this associate/company (agent). After lots of follow up they iessued a adjustment note asking 1% adjustment to be done on the amount which I am supposed to pay to the builder. However builder did not honor the same stating that this matter is between me and the agent company.

When I reported back to agent company they promised to pay it from their end again even after repeated follow up, I have not got my money back. Its almost 6 months now and amount is in tunes of 62 thousand. My father booked with same person and his case is also similar.

What are my options? Consumer court? Police complaint? Is there a lawyer in Noida who can help me with this.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register