LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjay (DBA)     12 May 2012

Fraud by aegon religare: a company of thugs and cheat

I have taken 2 policy from Aegon Religare, In one of the policy, they charged complete 45K as PREMIMUM ALLOCATION CHARGE, which is contradicting to what the Agent said. After 2 month i got the document telling me rules of the policy, immediately i raised a complaint with aegon religare that they should refund my money telling that i dont want to go with the POLICY but AEGON RELIGARE said that as the first initial 15 days of taking the policy was already passed they can't refund and they send their agent who told me same(ie it can't be refunded) and asked me to sign that i am convince with the product, which i was never..... some time back i came to know about consumer court which helps us in this kind of situation.... i tried raising my voice in that forum but nobody replied.... i am hoping i will get some help through this forum(I took the policy in 2009). And recently i came to know that the Agent had also furnished wrong informtaion in the application... thus i will never get the benifit of the policy as well.. for me it is loose-loose situation... hoping now someone can help me.

Learning

2 Replies

Namitabh Kothari (9930992660) (Advocate, 9930992660)     13 May 2012

you will have to file criminal complaint  against company and the advisor for the cheating and fraud and losses due to non-disclosures.

you will also have to file consumer complaint for the losses suffered.

regards

Namitabh

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     13 May 2012

File complaint with full details in consumer court immediately.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register