LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R.K.Gupta (Councilor)     01 June 2015

Fraud by a ugc university

I’m facing a fraud by a UGC University (Group of Institutions). Nearly 2 year back, I had contacted University according to UGC website information (for University) and University person come to me and took payment of Rs 5 Lc in different – different parts as dealing process, I had faith in University. After 9/10 months, University changed the information and publish notice that University haven’t concern with that contact details and these contacts details were no concern with University. Now from last 6 months, I’m calling those phone numbers and email but no response. 1. How to force University for this dealing compensation? 2. Part of Rs 5 Lc was taken from my associates, how I convince them to justified myself?

Learning

3 Replies

R.G. Singh (Intern)     02 June 2015

@RKGupta, had there any agreement, reciepts given by the University? Also, are there any communications with them detailing the type of contract they offer or have done with you?

Were the payments in Cash or cheque, do you have screen shots of the times when you were published as a partner/concern on the their website?

There can be both civil or criminal suits, as well as both can be initiated and would depend upon the material you have on hand. Maybe only a well drafted legal notice can straighten this for you.

My two cents: Talk to a local lawyer with all the proofs you have to initiate legal proceedings, you certainly have a prima-facie case. 

mahendra limaye (Cyber Legal Consultant)     09 June 2015

If you have any receipts about the payment and any documentary evidence to establish that you have dealt with universcity then get back to me for appropriate legal remedy.Call 09422109619 or info@cyberorgindia.com.

R.K.Gupta (Councilor)     13 June 2015

“Really Thankful” for give me Valued Time and Helpful Advice...
Respected Mahendra Ji, soon I’ll contact you with all details.

Great Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register