Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SATISH SEHRAWAT (S O)     04 August 2013

Fraud at the time of registry

Respected All,

I am a defence forces employee, Recently made an agreement on their printed pamphlet (but not on legal paper) for purchase of a plot in Voda City, Loni, Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh from a local Dealer by paying initialy INR-300000 as a token money. The bone of contention was that The dealer wanted to registered a different plot instead of the one which was agreed to be sold. At the time of registry, That Dealer duly having pre-determined idea to dupe me, he along with his advocate purchased all the Stamp Paper in my name without my signature and without any final consent from my side on the draft of registry for selected property, on the pretext of paucity of time, they printed all the stamp paper and asked me to sign. Meanwhile when i noticed a different version of content of draft on these paper, I objected to the Lawyer but they without accepting any regret or sorry for this, even they dare to deduct this amount of stamp paper also. From whole scene, their malafide intention were cleared before me. Now at later stage i manged to get back that initial amount INR-250000 except the stamp paper amount of INR-50000 which was deducted by them.

At this stage;  Sir, I wish to ask  the Lawyer Fraternity as follows: 

In any case, Can I teach them a lesson of this Law of Land.

I have their pamphlet duly signed by him of INR-300000 but not on legal paper or without any stamp.

I have transaction of bank in support of payment by cheque to them.

The Xerox copy of the registry of last owner from whom property was going to transfer to me.

Their cheque, by which, they returned my partial amount.

Those already printed but unsigned stamp paper of INR-48300 which they gave to me.

Where I can lodge complaint/Request to get refund of these stamp paper.

I hope and request you all to help me out in this critical situation.

Thnking you in anticipation.

Learning

7 Replies

Advocate Vishnu (Advocate)     04 August 2013

You may file an FIR at the local police station limits stating the above mentioned facts  . The offences are  criminal breach of trust and cheating.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     26 August 2013

I endorse with Vishnu, Advocate.  After filing the Criminal case, they themselves will come to you and return the above said Rs.50,000/- stamp paper amount.  Because once the stamp papers are printed, the amount will not be returned by the registrar office.

SATISH SEHRAWAT (S O)     26 August 2013

Sir, thanks a lot for giving me right direction. How can I take professional legal aid apropos this case.

Thanks

Regards

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     26 August 2013

Which legal aid you want, free or paid.  Pl clarify.

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

I am not a lawyer. I am doing Ph.D in basic Science. But I have a question. One very rich  person filed a case in my fathers name regarding a small land. Though we have all documents of this land. He beleives that we do not continue the case expanses and some year later he will get that land though he does not have sufficient documents for the land. Same thing happened before 7 years ago. That time we continued the case during 4 years with out any outcome. Atlast we compelled to close the case because we do not have sufficient money to run the case. But we have sufficient documents. So now can I represent myself in the court though I am not a lawyer? Please show me the right way in  the above case.

Thanking you.

With best regards,

Nandadulal Dandapat

West Medinipur,

West Bengal

India  

Advocate Vishnu (Advocate)     27 August 2013

Yes, you can easily represent the case yourself  without a lawyer . I will help you in this regard.

(Guest)

Thank you very much sir. Now I have got some mental power from your mail. I will call you when needed.

Thanking you.

With best regards,

Nandadulal Dandapat

SRF

Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute 

Kolkata - 700032

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register