LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeepjain (self)     04 April 2015

Fraud 420

SIR I WAS SEARCHING PART TIME ONLINE WORK A SAW A WEBSITE www.trpojects.in I CLICK ON THE WEBSITE WEBSITE OPEN IN NAME OF TRIMAN PROJECTS PVT, LTD. MCA APPROVED AND CIN NUMBER MENTIONED ON WEB SITE I CALLED THE CONTACT NO.9861825907 AND ASKED ABOUT THE PROJECT MR SATNAM SAID THAT WE PROVIDE TWO TYPES OF WORK M-PROJECT AND E-PROJECT OUR COMPANY MCA APPROVED AND GOOGAL CERTIFIED ALL RULES AND PAYMENT DETAILS GIVEN ON THE OUR WEBSITE PLEASE READ THE CAREFULLY AND CHOOSE THE PLAN AFTER READING ALL RULES AND REGULATION I DESIDED TO TAKE PLAN( A ) OF M-PROJECT ON THE COST RUPEES 5100/- AND MONEY TRANSFER THROUGH NEFT IN COMPANY ACCOUNT IN AXIS BANK FROM OBC BANK IN MY ACCOUT ,AFTER DEPOSITING MONEY WITHIN 12 HOURS I RECEIVED SOME FOOLISH SMS TRIAL WORK AS TWO WEEKS TRAINNING ABOUT 2044 SMS LIST I COMPLETED MY WORK IN TWO WEEKS AND SUBMIT THE REPORT TO THE COMPANY SUPPORT@GAMIL.COM . AS PER COMMITMENT OF COMPANY PAYMENT SHOULD BE CREDITED IN MY ACCOUNT RS 8100+1000=9000 WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER SUBMITTIG REPORT , I WAS WAITING MY PAYMENT I CHECK MY ACCOUNT NO SUCH PAYMENY CREDITED IN ACCOUNT TILL NOW .I DID NOT RECEIVED AND REPLY OF MY 5 MAILS SEND BY ME . WHEN I SEARCH ON THE GOOGLE COMPLAINT BOARD I SHOCKED tpoject is a big scam and fraud company NOW COMPANY BLOCKED MY ALL PHONE NUMBERS , PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR RECOVERY OF MONEY MY CONTACT NO-9213399039 SANDEEP JAIN

Learning

4 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     04 April 2015

Sandeep being an educated person how could u believe these stupid websites. My sincere advice is to forget this experience and  never go for online job works. U can never locate them after they receive money.U will be wasting UR time and money if u opt for legal action.

Ashish Dongre (Advocate)     04 April 2015

Contact a Cyber Lawyer or cyber expert,who can locate the persons who have registered the website domain,once u came to know the persons behind it,u can then Lodge the Complaint against them...

R.G. Singh (Intern)     04 April 2015

Immediately contact Cyber Crime branch, you can get the address at https://cybercrimecomplaints.com/cyber-crime-cells-india

mahendra limaye (Cyber Legal Consultant)     05 April 2015

This domain name seems to be removed now. Launch complaint with cyber police but as you have directly not lost any money I don't think they will start any investigation.But let me know such more domain names,if you come across the same so that those can be blocked and criminals could be booked.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register