Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ruchi (HR Manager)     10 March 2009

Fraud ???

My company comes under Punjab Shop and Establishment Act and What if my employer is not following the Payment of Bonus Act....since he has started the company.

Is it called a Fraud or something else? How a action can be taken in this regard.




 6 Replies

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     10 March 2009

First thing it is not a fraud. It is only an offence punishable under the Payment of Bonus Act. As for as the recovery of bonus is considered you can approach the authority appointed by the appropriate government under the act  and same can issue a certificate of recovery to be recovered as land revenue. It can also be recovered by moving an application in the labour court.  As far as the offence is concerned, there is a designated court under the act which will take cognizance of offence only on complaint filed by the authority/inspector 

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     10 March 2009

I agree with the Views expressed by Sri Harbhajan Singh Thukral

K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     11 March 2009

Harbajan is right. It is not a fraud.

M. PIRAVI PERUMAL (Advocate & Consumer Rights)     11 March 2009

I agree with the views of my friends.

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     14 March 2009

complain to labor comissioner.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 November 2011

I agree with Mr Thukral

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register